1. Clean and backwash the filter
2. Adjust chlorine level to 1-3 ppm with a shock treatment
3. Measure the stabilizer (cyanuric acid) concentration with an appropriate test kit. The
ideal range is 20-25 ppm. Do not exceed 100 ppm as chlorine effectiveness will be
4. Determine dosage of stabilizer from the above table.
5. With circulation pump on, add stabilizer to the skimmer. Leave the circulation pump
running for 48 hours.
6. Check the stabilizer level at least twice each year and add as needed.
10,000 Gallons - Add 1 Lb to raise 10 ppm
20,000 Gallons - Add 2 Lb to raise 10 ppm
40,000 Gallons - Add 4 Lb to raise 10 ppm