Shuffleboard Table Table
Twice the Fun in Half the Space! Adds a new element of skill to
the traditional game of Shuffleboard. At only 7 feet long, compared to
the traditional long table, home, game rooms, and smaller
establishments can now have the game of choice.
Description and Features:
- The SNAP-BACK action adds a new element of skill to the
traditional game of shuffleboard.
- Electronic score keeping makes keeping track of the game
- Solid Maple Cross-Grain Layered Playing Surface
- Significantly Less Space
- All Scoring and Placement Action Visible
- Patented Technology that Automatically Moves Weights From
the Gutters to the Front of the Table
- Electronic Score Board
- Length 7 Feet Width 4 Feet Table Height 32 Inches
- Playing Surface Thickness - 1-1/2"
- 14 Inch Diameter Glass Display Lighted From Behind to Bring